Infographics are diagrams that will help you present or show information. It doesn’t matter if you are a teacher, a student, a marketeer or a startup owner: in Slidesgo, there are plenty of 楷书鼻祖free diagrams for your projects楷书鼻祖.?
There are plenty of different infographics. Depending on your job or area of expertise, some of them will be more useful than others. You just need to take a moment to look for the perfect one.?
Study your needs. Let’s imagine for a moment that you are a teacher and you want to create a diagram to teach your students about the Solar System. Here, a mind map is the best option.?
If what you do is more related to marketing, you can also use a mind map. See the following example, where we define the hobbies of a possible buyer persona.?
After selecting the infographic you want to use, it’s time to learn how to insert it in your presentation.?
For our example, we will add an infographic to talk about a marketing strategy. Let’s proceed: ?
- Download and open the infographic slides and the presentation that you have chosen. For this tutorial, we decided to add a puzzle infographic.
- Now, go through the different puzzles and choose one. Click and drag to select it.
- Then, copy it by pressing Ctrl + C (or Cmd + C in Mac).
- Once you have copied it, it’s time to paste it in the slide of your presentation. To do so, you need to press Ctrl + V (or Cmd + V in Mac). Done!
As you can see, PowerPoint changes automatically the color of your infographic when you paste it. It applies the theme tones. ?
If you still want to change the colors of its elements, you can do it quickly!?
- First, double click on the vector or element.
- In the toolbar, select Shape Fill and/or Shape Outline. Select your preferred hue, but remember to use theme hues.
As you can see, we add some icons to the infographics. They are great to connect text with ideas and to understand concepts easily. Keep reading to learn more about icons here, but you can consult our tutorial about How to Add and Modify Icons to master it!?
- If you need to change some icons in order to adapt them to your own topic, we offer a lot of icons in the resources slides!
- Look for the editable icons slide.
- Select the ones you are going to use. Then click on them and press Ctrl + C or Cmd + C in Mac to copy the images. Do you want to copy more than one icon at the same time? No problem. Press Ctrl or Cmd if you are using Mac while you click on them.
- To paste them in the infographic, press Ctrl + V or Cmd + V in Mac. Click on it to move it around. As you do so or when you place it over a vector, PowerPoint will display a series of guides to help you placing it at its center and taking into consideration the rest of the icons.
- Let’s see how to modify the colors. Right click on it, then choose Group → Ungroup.
- Change the Shape Fill and Shape outline. Apply the tones of the theme.?
Right click → Group → Regroup. If you find it difficult to ungroup and regroup elements, you can have a look at our tutorial.
→ If you liked the presentation that we have used for this tutorial, download this Simple Business Plan template now!?
Great! Infographics are quite helpful and handy for you and for your audience. They’ll understand everything you want to say! In fact, this sort of diagram can improve your presentation in several ways. Discover how they do so reading our post!?
What is an infographic presentation? Maybe the word “infographics” rings a bell. Indeed, companies make use of this sort of depiction, but what are they? To put it in a nutshell, they are visual representations of data, but made in an analytical and effective way. They need to be visually appealing,...
Does the word “infographics” ring a bell? Those are diagrams that work as visual aids. You can present difficult concepts, processes, steps and the like in a very simple way. They can include texts, numbers or icons. Likewise, they can have different shapes and designs. Of course, there are different types...
If you’re looking to help viewers visualize the structure of your company, an organizational chart will get the job done. Be it for a pitch deck, project proposal, or business presentation, organizational charts are extremely useful to help understand hierarchy and the relationship between the different entities. With PowerPoint, there are...
An organizational chart depicts the different relationships in a company using graphics and helps viewers understand and visualize its structure and hierarchy. It comes in particularly useful in business plans, pitch decks, company presentations, etc. There are two ways to create an organizational chart in Google Slides. The easier way would...